Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pizza Binge

In the interest of honesty and full disclosure, I must admit to a pizza binge this weekend. In my defense, I felt it was necessary. My dog, Lijha, was spayed on Friday, and had a few other procedures done at the same time. She reacted poorly to the anesthesia and needed quite a lot of attention. In order to stay in the same room and keep an eye on her, I opted to order pizza for dinner. This way, I could eat picnic style in my bedroom while I watched her, without having to take the time to go get food, or cook something in my kitchen.

In order to qualify for the delivery, I had to order a large pizza. It's not a big deal when my husband is home (as he eats most of it), but it is a big deal when I have to put one away myself. I think I ate about half of it last night and I've been working on the other half today. I'm still trying to keep Lijha resting as much as possible today so she doesn't hurt herself, so we've had a nice, quiet day in the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment