Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The last two weeks have sucked...

I fell off the wagon during the last two weeks, mostly due to stress and doggie medical issues that have distracted me. I haven't kept up with recording my daily diary and I haven't been eating very healthy either. I've been doing a lot of high-calorie snacking in between high stress loads.

But, it is a new day and a new week coming up. I'm going to have to get creative with my food budget because it is the end of the month and I've had several "surprise" visits to the vet to contend with. I'm spending my weekend spring cleaning my house which will allow me to start cooking again. I have been meaning to bake my own bread for several weeks now, and try out an egg-less whole wheat cinnamon roll recipe I found on the internet. So, stay tuned for more updates, and I will start my week fresh on Monday with a new set of goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment