Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

The weekend....

I thought I was doing very well this weekend... My office had a party at my favorite pizza place and I didn't eat the pizza, only salad. It was kind of depressing, though. The salad was good (it always is), but without the pizza skins (basically breadsticks), it wasn't very satisfying. Oh well... I also consumed the rest of my pop tarts (purchased before the Dr put me on the new diet and I wanted to remove the temptation as early as possible... I know, my logic kind of sucks right now) and some poorly baked sourdough bread... But that was it for the "wheat" products. The only other grains I consumed were either rice or oatmeal.

For today:

Breakfast:
  • Coffee w/ sugar
  • 2 Jimmy Dean Turkey Sausage patties
AM Snack:
  • 1 Braeburn Apple
  • a handful of raw almonds
Lunch:
  • Garden salad with Tuna and peas, no dressing (Tuna was expired when I tried to eat it... so no tuna today)
PM Snack:
  • Vanilla yogurt
Dinner:
  • Lentil soup
Dessert:
  • probably not going to have dessert...

No comments:

Post a Comment